We laughed, we cried, we bought a lot of crappy derivatives!
That's a wrap on 2022. So stoked to be on this crazy ride with all of you degens!
If you're still reading this newsletter letter after the year NFTs and crypto have had, you're either a special kind of stupid, or a true belieber (never sell that ape Biebs).
We here at icy.tools are both!
Despite the wild ups and downs from literal ATHs to the utter collapse of crypto (for a brief second, anyway), we've been having one heck of a good time in the wild west of web3!
We've also been hard at work building lots of cool shit to make NFTs and web3 more engaging and more accessible.
So when the bull does come back, we'll be ready to ride it!
Here's a little sampling of what we've shipped this year:
- GraphQL API — a ridiculously powerful API for blockchain developers
- We were acquired by QuickNode
- We completely revamped our website and shipped site-wide Advanced Charting Components and
- Glorious new Watchlists
- Celebrated our one-year Anniversary 🥳
- Shipped new Top and Sweep Pages
- Collaborated with OpenSea, Proof, and Curio to create OpenRarity
- Expanded Alert Offering — including Alerts console allowing users the ability to manage alerts at scale, through SMS, Telegram, and Discord webhooks
- We improved our Search & Discoverability Engine — driving more confidence in finding the right project
- Created 30+ new icy.tools web3 guides
We also found time to write this weekly newsletter and shit post on Twitter.
It's been an awesome, albeit wild, year. We look back fondly on all the friends we made, the bags we held, and the crappy derivatives we lost money on.
The best part, we're just getting started.
To quote someone great (ourselves):
"Where does icy.tools go from here, you ask? The answer is obvious; we keep doing what we do best — building, building, and building. We have an ambitious roadmap that involves adding tons of new features, new tools, and surfacing more data insights than ever before. You're not going to want to miss what comes next!"
See you on the other side in 2023!
Wishing you are yours a happy and healthy new year!
Have you been scoping out the icy.tools Learn section?
We have some stellar guides and resources for learning about all things NFTs. New guides are added weekly.
Pretty sweet, we know.
Want to see something else from our newsletter, let us know! dm us on Twitter @icy_tools
And if you want to share this newsletter with a friend, that would be super duper! Just send them this link: